Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol @ People who drive Prius' and haul ass everywhere

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
Wtf is this shit all about?

I see these fuckers all over the place. They're always doing 90 on the highway and zipping in and out of traffic like an idiot. Kinda defeats the purpose, don't it?

Some loose hippy bitch in a Prius just zipped out from behind me just to cut me off and turn into a Wendys parking lot. These people need to be set on fire or stoned midevil style.

:fukinskanks:

dude would you rather be stuck behind them while they drive like faggots and take 5 minutes to accelerate to 30 mph

I see these fuckers all over the place. They're always doing 90 on the highway and zipping in and out of traffic like an idiot. Kinda defeats the purpose, don't it?

Some loose hippy bitch in a Prius just zipped out from behind me just to cut me off and turn into a Wendys parking lot. These people need to be set on fire or stoned midevil style.

Where do you live? I'm going to move there! I can't get those dang little tin greeniemobiles out of my way around here. They cruise at 59mph in the left lane, holding everybody up and causing angry drivers of Diesels to floor it, belching out immense clouds of dense black sooty smoke when passing on the right. I know they're fast, but nobody around Los Angeles knows where the gas pedal is in a Prius. In Dallas, they're not too common, so no problem there, as the road courtesy of Slower Traffic Keep Right is still observed.

Charles

dude would you rather be stuck behind them while they drive like faggots and take 5 minutes to accelerate to 30 mph

I'd rather them die of dissentary or at least drive like they have some fucking common sense.

They're always Moon bat, left wing liberal nut jobs driving them
What else would you expect

I want to run every Prius over

RW's got real electric props. We've been rolling our home built EV for a year now. No, not a hybrid, an EV. Nuttin under that hood but an old 5sp manual and an old forklift motor. Gets it's juice from a standalone PV array it can carry in the backseat.

absolutely. . .those assholes blow by me, in my suburban, cruising at a reasonable 70mph, getting 21mpg (thank you very much) and they look at me like i'm osama bin laden. . .meanwhile, at 90mph, they're prolly getting about the same gas mileage as me, and they aren't hauling a wife, 3 kids, luggage, boogie boards, coolers, etc, etc. . .nothing worse than a stupid eco-nazi. . .fucktards. . .

Top Bottom